FREE FROM PRESERVATIVES AND CHEMICALS: This natural Savon de Marseille is made with a traditional method used in France to make soap for centuries.
100% natural with no added scent, colour or preservatives.
ONE SOAP, A HUNDRED USES: Marseille soap is probably one of the most versatile types of soaps due to its formula rich in olive oil (72%) which make it ideal as shower soap, laundry detergent, washing up soap, shaving soap and even stain remover. All in one cube of natural goodness!
CLEAN LAUNDRY THE NATURAL WAY: the most common use for Marseille Soap is as a laundry soap: rub in on dirt and stains or grate it to make liquid detergent, it can be used for both tough stains and also as a general washing detergent. Your clothes will smell clean just like if they had been hanging in the French sunshine all day!
WASH YOUR DISHES WITH NO RESIDUE: This versatile soap is also great to be used together with one of our kitchen brushes as dishwashing soap, east to wash and to rinse!
SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Due to its fully natural formula without scents, this soap can be used as a body soap for hypersensitive skin types, to soothe dry skin and sunburns or rashes while deeply moisturising the skin at the same time.
Can a bar of soap be used for the body as well as laundry detergent? Yes, if the soap in question is the renowned Savon de Marseille, made with the traditional method used by French soap makers for centuries.
- Natural Marseille soap, made with the traditional recipe (72% vegetable oils -olive oil and coconut oil)
- Only natural ingredients, no scents or chemicals
- Ideal as body soap, it can also be used as shaving soap due to its rich lather
- Renowned laundry detergent solution, the eco-friendly way
- Powerful stain remover, makes a perfect eco-match when combined with soapnuts
- Great for washing dishes
- Vegan and cruelty free
- 100% biodegradable
- Weight: ~300g
- Available in natural and olive scent
NATURAL: sodium palmate, aqua, sodium palm kernelate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxyde.
OLIVE: sodium olivate, sodium palmate, aqua, sodium cocoate, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxyde
HOW TO USE
- Wet stains with cold water and rub the laundry bar over the dirty area until it is well coated with soap.
- Let it soak into the fabric for about 10 minutes (leave a bit longer for very dirty, tough stains) before putting into the washing machine or handwash.
It works wonders with all kind of stains: fruit, ink, grease, tar, coffee, oil, wine, sauce, grass stains, soiled nappies, dirt stains etc.
- Use together with soapnuts for a truly eco-friendly laundry routine.
- Keep on a wooden soap rack to allow it to dry between uses, this will extend its durability.
- Create a foamy lather by rubbing soap between hands and apply on skin before shaving, great used together with our bamboo safety razor
No explanation needed for this right?
Soaps come naked with a simple label made with brown recycled paper and natural, almond-based glue.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
First off, thank you for visiting our website! We starting our own journey as a zero-waste family with a clear goal in mind to make meaningful changes in our habits and lifestyle; our mantra has always been “have less impact on the planet, create less waste, and become better, more sustainable consumers”.
In our quest to swap plastic or disposable products with durable, plastic-free and less wasteful alternatives, we found there were companies we fell we could trust completely. These companies are now part of the EarthBits family and we are very proud to collaborate with them and showcase their products on this site!
On the other hand, we also found there were a lot of other products that were advertised as “eco-friendly” but didn’t seem to us as sustainable or ethical as we wanted them to be. With that in mind, we decided to launch our own brand of products, sourced from small, often family-run suppliers we can fully trust.
All our products have a story to tell, and they have been made with our beautiful Earth in mind! I hope you will love them as much as we do!