Shipping & Delivery
We aim to dispatch every order in the next 24 hours after payment for all orders Monday to Friday until 11am . In busy times it may take us a bit longer to send your parcel out, but we always send everything within 1-3 days after payment has been cleared, so you can enjoy your eco-products!
Please note that orders made after the cut off time on Friday and at the weekend will be shipped on Monday, we are a small family business so we do take some time off at the weekend to keep it sane!
We are open for business, and working hard to ship parcels as fast as we can while maintaining 100% healthy and safety measure in place. Most parcels are sent within 24-48 hours from payment clearance. Royal Mail is also dealing with maintaining deliveries fast and smooth as always, but they are under a lot of pressure so some areas in the country have been affected by delays. We are aiming to get your orders to you as soon as we possibly can in these very strange times, but we cannot guarantee they will arrive within the usual stated timeframe as we are not in control of the postal system.
For any question and queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your patience and kindness is always highly appreciated!
Standard Delivery for orders under £35 (UK):
- Royal Mail Thin (2.5cm) 48 Delivery: £1.95 (aims to deliver within 3-5 working days after order dispatch)
- Royal Mail Thin (2.5cm) 24 Delivery: £2.50 (aims to deliver within 2-3 working days after order dispatch)
- Royal Mail 48 Parcel Delivery: £3.92 (aims to deliver within 3-5 working days after order dispatch)
- Royal Mail 24 Parcel Delivery: £4.94 (aims to deliver within 2-3 working days after order dispatch)
- Courier express: £8.00 (Aims to deliver 1-3 working days after order dispatch)
Free Delivery for orders over £35 (UK):
- Royal Mail 48Delivery: FREE (aims to deliver within 3-5 working days after order dispatch)
- Royal Mail International Standard – Delivery is worked out at checkout based on weight.
Please note orders outside of the EU may be subject to customs charges and tax duty which you will need to pay before the order is delivered.