Vegan Liquid Conditioner for Normal Hair, Bain and Savon, 250ml
Free Shipping on orders over £35
Standard Shipping: £3.92
We are rated
SUSTAINABLE LIQUID CONDITIONER IN GLASS BOTTLE: Are you looking for an eco hair conditioner but you prefer a liquid one to a solid conditioner bar? This Bain and Savon natural conditioner is a fantastic add to your eco-friendly toiletries. It is packed in a reusable and recyclable glass pump bottle.
DEEP CONDITIONER PACKED WITH ARGON OIL: Its formula rich with argon oil, together with grapefruit essential oil, helps with hair loss, improved blood circulation and strengthened roots.
VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE HAIR CONDITIONER: This liquid conditioner is 100% vegan and cruelty free, as well as being handmade with sustainable ingredients. There is nothing better than vegan toiletries that are also kind to the environment!
CONDITIONER FOR NORMAL HAIR: This conditioner packed with lots of natural and vegan good stuff is the perfect solution for normal hair type. Only a pea size quantity is needed and by using the pump you will make sure to use just what you need to nourish your hair without any waste.
Eco-friendly conditioners don't exclusively come in the form of solid hair conditioner bars. This natural liquid conditioner by Bain and Savon is a great solution to hydrate your hair while also leaving it frizz-free. It is specifically designed to deep condition normal hair types.
Liquid Conditioner, comes in reusable glass bottle with pump
Made with sustainable ingredients
Silicone free conditioner rich in grapefruit oil for scalp health
Argan oil for deep conditioning
Conditioner for normal hair
Full of antioxidants to help keep hair healthy and give a natural shine
1. Use after using your natural shampoo, on wet rinsed hair.
2. Squeeze you hair with care, in order to drain as much water out of your hair as possible. Your natural conditioner will work a lot better if you apply on hair that is not soaked with water as it will help absorption. T
3. Using the glass pump, squeeze a small amount of conditioner out of the bottle, if you have short hair a pea sized drop will be more than enough. Use slightly more with long hair. This way you will avoid waste and make your conditioner last a lot longer.
4. Apply the conditioner starting at the bottom where your hair is the driest, oldest and most damaged and then work your way up.
5. Massage your natural liquid conditioner gently into your hair concentrating on the driest parts. Leave on for up to 10 minutes depending on how dry the tips of your hair are.
6. Rinse throughly avoiding water that is too hot for better shine.
Bain & Savon Liquid conditioner comes in a reusable bottle glass with pump. The glass bottle is also 100% recyclable.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. When needed, we use eco-friendly almond-based glue. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
MEET BAIN AND SAVON
Bain and Savon is a small artisan family-run soap company working making natural handmade soap and skincare in the beautiful county of Cumbria. Jane first started bath and body products in 2002, for friends and family, and her business flourished from there.
They specialise in Natural, Herbal and Botanical beauty products and their main philosophy is a strong belief that the products they make should be good for both their customers and for the environment. That's why all their products are packaged in fully recyclable packaging.