One of the first zero-waste swaps we did as a family was to buy reusable produce bags for all our fruit and vegetables, instead of using single-use ones provided at markets or stores. It is such an easy change to a common routine, but what a difference it makes to the environment!
This organic cotton bag is perfect to carry loose fruit or vegetables from the supermarket or when going food shopping at your local farmer's market.
It's also great for storing baked products like bread loaves or muffins, or for carrying your lunch to work!
AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES:
MEDIUM: 30x25cmLARGE: 30 x38cm
- Great for storing onions and potatoes at home.
- Perfect for fruit and vegetables
- Why not bring it to your local bread shop or the bakery section at your local supermarket, and use it for bread, croissant or muffins?
- This bag is really versatile and can also be used as a storage bag for your baby essentials or even as a dirty clothes container when travelling. The list is endless!
- Made of organic cotton
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Reusable and re-washable (washing machine safe)