DETOX AND REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN: This natural clay mask is made with green clay and organic kelp powder, known for their detoxing and nourishing skin properties.
EXFOLIATE SKIN THE ECO-FRIENDLY WAY: This vegan clay mask has gentle exfoliating properties and it will leave your face skin smooth, healthy looking and free from dead skin and toxins.
SUITABLE FOR NORMAL TO OILY SKINS: Green Clay is renown for its strong absorption properties and is particularly suitable for normal to oily skin. Its formula rich in minerals helps to nurture and take care of your skin whilst getting rid of impurities at the same time.
PLASTIC-FREE BEAUTY: Unlike the majority of mass-produced beauty products, this beauty mask comes in a reusable and recyclable glass jar with metal cap, and not a hint of plastic!
With its astringent, pore tightening qualities, it will make your skin smooth and purified straight after using it. Its formula rich in minerals has anti-inflammatory properties making it ideal for calming inflamed, red and spotty skin. It’s great for both exfoliating and detoxing skin, while soothing it at the same time
- Rich in vitamins, amino acids and minerals thanks to added organic kelp: vitamins B12; C; E; omega 3; potassium; iron; iodine; choline; copper; zinc; sulphur; magnesium and zinc.
- Soothes and calms skin
- Fights free-radicals • Ideal for normal to oily skin
- Exfoliating and purifying green clay mask
- Cruelty Free
- Plastic free
- Made in the UK
Green (illite) clay, ascophyllum nodosum (kelp) powder organic
HOW TO USE
- Mix 1 teaspoon of mask powder with water to form a paste, then apply onto the face.
- Leave until just dry.
- Rinse off thoroughly & moisturise.
- Safety advice: do not use a metal spoon or container to make the mask paste. Reddening of the skin may occur for a short while the following use. This is normal due to toxins being drawn from the skin & will quickly fade. The introduction of water into the product packaging must be avoided. The recommended frequency of use: 1-2 times per week.
- For external use only, not be to be used around the eyes, mucous membranes or on broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Heavenly Organics Green Clay Face Mask comes with a glass jar and aluminium tin cap, 100% reusable, and recyclable.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes and mailing bags, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Whenever needed, we use eco-friendly almond-based glue. Please, reuse your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
MEET HEAVENLY ORGANICS
Heavenly Organics Skin Care founder, Mary-Anne created the business after she embraced an organic, vegan lifestyle and desperately struggled to find skincare that met both her ethical & skin’s requirements. Finding that so many products were laden with unnecessary and unpronounceable chemicals, Mary-Anne decided to make her own, just using a few, simple organic and natural ingredients. Friends began to use her skincare and the feedback was so overwhelmingly positive that a new enterprise began.