FACIAL MOISTURISER FOR DAY AND NIGHT: It's quite amazing what plant oils can do for our skin especially when there a big change in temperature (colder and driest, hottest months). This highly moisturising face serum will hydrate, nourish and soothe your skin for hours, giving it a healthy and smooth look.
THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR NORMAL TO OILY SKIN TYPES: Facial oils are renowned for boosting the skin's natural hydration, and they will give your face an almost instantaneous smooth, soft and flowing appearance while rebalancing sebum secretion on your face. They can be used alone or in combination with your favourite face cream.
BEAUTY ELIXIR FOR MATURE SKINS: Its formula rich in Sandalwood oil, known for its hydrating and skin tightening properties, and Frankincense oil, frequently used in cosmetics making for its anti-ageing properties, make this serum oil a great ally to fight free radicals and keep wrinkles at bay, while also promoting new elasticity for the skin.
NATURAL INGREDIENTS FOR NATURAL BEAUTY: From highly moisturising cold-pressed apricot oil, to Vitamin E- packed and skin-softening argan oil, to soothing primrose oil among others, this organic face moisturiser is 100% natural and vegan friendly, and it will both care and nurture your skin in an amazing way.
If you thought that moisturisers only come in cream form, you have never put the amazing properties of serum oils to the test. This Sandalwood and Lavender Restoring Organic oil is packed with natural, ingredients that will soothe, nurture and rejuvenate normal to oil skin types or mature skin.
- ORGANIC APRICOT KERNEL OIL: Nourishing and highly moisturising cold-pressed oil, it is rich in Oleic acid allowing it to absorb quickly into the skin.
- ORGANIC ARGAN OIL: Grease-free cold-pressed oil, it's renowned for its anti-ageing properties, as it is packed with Vitamin E and saponins that help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles as well as soothe inflammation.
- EVENING PRIMROSE OIL: high in antioxidants, it's anti-inflammatory so it is particularly beneficial when used to soothe red or angry skin.
- ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL: high in Vitamin A it can dramatically improve skin hydration while nourishing the skin at the same time.
- GERANIUM OIL: ideal for treating oily / acne-prone skin.
- ROSE ABSOLUTE: Rose is hydrating and balancing, helping skin to regulate the production of oil for a refreshed complexion. Great for dry, red/irritated and mature skin.
- FRANKINCENSE OIL: Frankincense is used for its rejuvenating, anti-ageing and astringent properties to reduce pore appearance and improve skin elasticity.
- LAVENDER OIL: one of the most versatile natural oils, some of its properties include anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, soothing and healing effects.
- SANDALWOOD OI: hydrating and skin tightening, it 's a fantastic oil for dry and flaky skins.
Vegan, Cruelty-Free and 100% Natural.
Prunus armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Oenothera (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Santum Album (Indonesian Sandalwood) Oil
HOW TO USE
- We recommend applying on clean skin, after using a facial soap or a natural toner.
- Decant 2-3 drops of face oil into the palm of your hand, and massage the oil on face and neck for 30 seconds until fully absorbed.
- Wait 2-3 minutes before applying makeup.
- Use in the morning before starting the day, and at night after applying a night cream
Kutis Restorative Organic Serum comes a glass bottle with a glass pipette. It is 100% reusable.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
Kutis founder Kate started making handmade skincare products to use for herself and to gift family and friends. The response to her creation gathered such accolades that she decided to turn it into a small business and 5 years on, Kutis is going stronger and adding more and more products that are fair, sustainable and eco-friendly.