A BRUSH WITH NATURE, EVEN FOR THE LITTLE ONES!
BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES HAVE SUCH A NICER TOUCH: Using a bamboo toothbrush as part of your daily oral care routine just feels so nice! The quality of the wooden handle and unique design is really special.
JUST AS EFFICIENT AS A PLASTIC TOOTHBRUSH: If you are worried that the quality of brushing can be different, please don't. The performance is absolutely the same if not better, as the fibres are made from 62% castor oil and 38% nylon. A tiny bit of nylon is needed in order to ensure brushing quality.
FAVOURITE AMONG DENTISTS : Many dentists are absolutely supportive of bamboo toothbrushes due to the need of changing your toothbrush every three to four months. Because the quality of the bristles is really what counts there is no reason to stick with a plastic toothbrush anymore.
THE PANDAS ARE ALL OK WITH THIS: These brushes are made with Moso bamboo, a type of bamboo that Pandas can’t eat, grown in a sustainable forest, so no food was stolen from our black and white friends.
This beautiful baby toothbrush is made with organic bamboo. The natural antibacterial and antifungal properties of bamboo mean this toothbrush is very hygienic too. Bamboo is resistant to natural pests, so it is farmed organically.
This Baby Truthbrush, perfect for children under 8, is made from Moso bamboo, a type of bamboo which is inedible to pandas, so this product is not detrimental to these beautiful animals, and it all comes from a sustainable forest in China.
- Soft plant-based bristles: 62% castor oil and 38% nylon (nylon is used in minumal quantity to assure brushing quality)
- Carbon offset shipping
- Organic Bamboo
- Designed in Devon
- Specifically designed for children aged 8 and younger
Try it together with our range of eco-friendly toothpaste and make your children oral care routine 100% plastic-free!
Castor Oil & Nylon Bristles
Dimensions: 160 × 20 × 10 mm
HOW TO USE
- Just help your child brush their teeth, or encourage them to do it themselves, as they would with any other toothbrush, but tell them this one is much better for the environment!
- For the first few days, they may tell you the feel of the natural bamboo instead of plastic seem a bit unusual, but soon they won't be able to imagine using anything else.
- Occasionally a bristle may fall out - don't panic! This is simply a sign that they are using a handcrafted brush made in the traditional way - not with bristles moulded into plastic!
Each Truthbrush is hand wrapped in tissue paper and a recyclable cardboard pillow pack. Shipping is carbon neutral to minimise environmental impact.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. We use eco-friendly almond-based glue whenever glue is needed. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
Truthbrush was born out of the idea that beautiful things can also be eco-friendly.
Founders Catherine and Catherine decided to combine their expertise as a hospital surgeon and a fashion buyer, and designed the Truthbrush to look beautiful in your home as well as being a great toothbrush.