Discover our range of Zero Waste Path's plastic free and vegan products: Natural Soaps, Organic Shampoo bars, Natural Perspirants, Solid Moisturisers and Organic Facial Oil made with 100% renewable energy and natural ingredients, free from palm oil, parabens and SLS, suitable for vegans and delicate skins for shiny hair, healthy silky skin and fresh pits all day every day.
Zero Waste Path Shop for Vegan and Plastic Free Zero Waste Living
Zero Waste Path is a leading brand for zero waste beauty in the UK. Based in Cambridge, they manufacture all of their natural products in their workshop powered by reusable energy, they carefully select all their suppliers and take care of every aspect of how they run their business. All their products are vegan and zero waste and focus on sustainability, human and animal welfare.
Their zero waste beauty products include:
1. Shampoo and Conditioner Bar 2-in-1: Surfactant free and made without palm oil, this vegan shampoo bar is a total best seller for those who want to swap to shampoo bars without a transition phase and waxy hair! Available for dry hair, itchy scalp, oily hair and normal hair.
2. Zero Waste deodorants: Vegan deodorant creams that come in reusable metal tins, they last for months and will keep you fresh for long with their natural mix of bicarb of soda and moisturising shea butter. These are natural deodorant that work.
3. Solid Shampoo Bars: Made with nourishing ingredients to protect your hair and clean your scalp without any synthetic chemicals, shampoo bars are the ultimate eco-friendly haircare product. Zero Waste Path solid shampoos are all vegan and handmade in the UK.
4. Vegan Bar of Soap Collection: without SLS and palm oil, all these soap bars are great not only for the environment but also for your skin! Vegan soaps that come in recyclable plastic free packaging.
5. Dog Shampoo Bar: because there is no reason for your beloved dog not to be sustainable too! Anti-flea and anti-itch dog shampoo without any nasties, and 100% plastic free
6. Beauty Oil: this facial oil is great for sensitive skins, but it is also multi purpose as it works great as hair conditioner too, especially to treat dry, damaged and split ends.