Vegan Liquid Conditioner for Oily Hair, Bain and Savon, 250ml
Sold Out£22.00 GBP
We are rated
ECO FRIENDLY LIQUID CONDITIONER IN GLASS BOTTLE: Are you looking for a sustainable hair conditioner but you prefer a liquid one to a solid conditioner bar? This Bain and Savon natural conditioner is a fantastic add to your eco-friendly toiletries. It is packed in a reusable and recyclable glass pump bottle.
DEEP CONDITIONER AND SCALP PROTECTION WITH HEMP OIL: Its formula rich with hemp oil helps maintain hair's natural strength and shine without making the hair look heavy or oily.
VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE CONDITIONER: This natural hair conditioner is 100% vegan and cruelty. Not only that but it is handmade in the UK with sustainable ingredients. What's better than eco toiletries that are also kind to the environment?
NATURAL CONDITIONER FOR OILY HAIR: This conditioner's formula with natural and vegan ingredients is a great ally for oily hair types. Only a pea size quantity is needed and by using the pump you will make sure to use just what you need to hydrate and condition your hair without any product waste.
Environmentally friendly conditioners don't just come in the form of conditioner bars. This liquid hair conditioner by UK eco-brand Bain and Savon is a great solution to nourish your hair while also leaving it frizz-free. It is specifically designed to deep condition oily hair types.
Liquid Conditioner, comes in reusable glass bottle with pump
Made with sustainable ingredients
Silicone free conditioner rich in basil and ylang ylan oil for scalp health
Hemp oil for deep conditioning
Conditioner for oily/greasy hair types
Full of antioxidants to help keep hair healthy and give a natural shine
1. Use after using your natural shampoo, on wet rinsed hair.
2. Squeeze you hair with care, in order to drain as much water out of your hair as possible. Your natural conditioner will work a lot better if you apply on hair that is not soaked with water as it will help absorption. T
3. Using the glass pump, squeeze a small amount of conditioner out of the bottle, if you have short hair a pea sized drop will be more than enough. Use slightly more with long hair. This way you will avoid waste and make your conditioner last a lot longer.
4. Apply the conditioner starting at the bottom where your hair is the driest, oldest and most damaged and then work your way up.
5. Massage your natural liquid conditioner gently into your hair concentrating on the driest parts. Leave on for up to 10 minutes depending on how dry the tips of your hair are.
6. Rinse throughly avoiding water that is too hot for better shine.
Bain & Savon Liquid conditioner comes in a reusable bottle glass with pump. The glass bottle is also 100% recyclable.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. When needed, we use eco-friendly almond-based glue. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
MEET BAIN AND SAVON
Bain and Savon is a small artisan family-run soap company working making natural handmade soap and skincare in the beautiful county of Cumbria. Jane first started bath and body products in 2002, for friends and family, and her business flourished from there.
They specialise in Natural, Herbal and Botanical beauty products and their main philosophy is a strong belief that the products they make should be good for both their customers and for the environment. That's why all their products are packaged in fully recyclable packaging.