Vegan Liquid Conditioner for Dry Hair, Bain and Savon, 250ml
Sold Out£22.00 GBP
We are rated
ECO FRIENDLY LIQUID CONDITIONER IN GLASS BOTTLE: If you want a sustainable hair care routine but solid conditioner is not your thing and prefer a liquid one, this Bain and Savon nourishing conditioner is a great eco-alternative. It comes in a glass pump bottle that can be reused, even as a hand soap bottle!
DEEP CONDITIONER RICH IN BAOBAB OIL: The oil of extracted from the seeds of the fruit that blooms on baobab trees, and it's a natural wonder to deeply condition dry and dull hair.
VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE CONDITIONER: This liquid hair conditioner is not only made with sustainable ingredients and handmade, but it is also 100% vegan and cruelty free. Kind to your hair and kind to the planet!
HANDMADE IN THE UK: This luxury liquid conditioner is made in Cumbria, in the English countryside in small batches by eco skincare brand Bain and Savon
Are you looking for an eco friendly hair conditioner not in bar form? This natural liquid conditioner by Bain and Savon will leave your hair hydrated and frizz-free. It is specifically designed to nourish dry and damaged hair.
Liquid Conditioner, comes in reusable glass bottle with pump
Made with sustainable ingredients
Silicone free conditioner rich in almond oil
Baobab oil for deep conditioning
Conditioner for dry hair
Handmade in Cumbria, UK
Full of antioxidants to help keep hair healthy and give a natural shine
1. Use after using your natural shampoo, on wet rinsed hair.
2. Squeeze you hair with care, in order to drain as much water out of your hair as possible. Your natural conditioner will work a lot better if you apply on hair that is not soaked with water as it will help absorption. T
3. Using the glass pump, squeeze a small amount of conditioner out of the bottle, if you have short hair a pea sized drop will be more than enough. Use slightly more with long hair. This way you will avoid waste and make your conditioner last a lot longer.
4. Apply the conditioner starting at the bottom where your hair is the driest, oldest and most damaged and then work your way up.
5. Massage your natural liquid conditioner gently into your hair concentrating on the driest parts. Leave on for up to 10 minutes depending on how dry the tips of your hair are.
6. Rinse throughly avoiding water that is too hot for better shine.
Bain & Savon Liquid conditioner comes in a reusable bottle glass with pump. The glass bottle is also 100% recyclable.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. When needed, we use eco-friendly almond-based glue. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
MEET BAIN AND SAVON
Bain and Savon is a small artisan family-run soap company working making natural handmade soap and skincare in the beautiful county of Cumbria. Jane first started bath and body products in 2002, for friends and family, and her business flourished from there.
They specialise in Natural, Herbal and Botanical beauty products and their main philosophy is a strong belief that the products they make should be good for both their customers and for the environment. That's why all their products are packaged in fully recyclable packaging.