LOOKING GREAT WHILE CARING FOR THE PLANET: Unlike most make-up brushes, all make-up brushes by Flawless are made from sustainably sourced bamboo and super soft vegan synthetic fibres. They are uniquely cruelty-free, vegan and approved by PETA.
PERFECT APPLICATION FOR A GLOWING STARE: Designed for a variety of uses, this versatile brush presses and blends all shadow formulations onto lids and is perfect for building up colour. It's firm, flattened shape allows easy application for darker shades in the crease of the eyelid.
ONE BRUSH, ENDLESS USES: This small flat brush works amazingly to apply eyeshadows, but the flattened bristles also perfect to cover and conceal blemishes, for detailed contouring, highlighting brow-bones or to add a pop of colour to lips. powder, mineral, liquid or cream formulations.
NO PACKAGING, NO WASTE: These brushes are shipped without any additional packaging, and this is one of the reasons why we love working with Flawless so much! We both share the same passion for reducing unnecessary waste and zero waste minimalism!
This 100% vegan and cruelty-free Flat Small Brush by Flawless has become a favourite of mine for the variety of uses it allows. Use it for:
Eyes - Pat eyeshadow onto the eyelid for maximum effect.
Concealer - Dip brush into your concealer and gently pat onto blemishes.
Brows - Sweep highlighter under the brows and across the brow bone.
Contouring - Use to paint lighter shades down the centre of the nose and between the brows before dotting darker shades under the hairline and under the cheekbones.
- Suitable for vegans
- Cruelty-Free, Approved by PETA
- Sustainably sourced bamboo handle
- Super-soft synthetic bristles
- Recycled aluminium ferrules
- Plastic-free packaging
- This beautiful brush is luxurious and vegan, containing no animal hair. The hand-finished synthetic fibres are ultra-soft yet firm enough to effortlessly apply your makeup with a flawless finish.
- Unlike animal hair, synthetic fibres are non-porous, allowing more of your makeup to be applied to your skin rather than being absorbed into the hairs, causing a build-up of product and bacteria. This enables less wastage of your makeup and is much healthier for your skin.
- Each brush boasts a sustainably sourced bamboo handle. Bamboo is a strong grass which is harvested and used in the beauty industry for its anti-bacterial properties. Due to being a natural material, each brush handle will be unique.
- The ferrules of each brush are made from recycled aluminium and can be recycled again at the end of their life
HOW TO USE
- Eyes - Pat eyeshadow onto the eyelid for maximum effect.
- Concealer - Dip the brush into your concealer and gently pat onto blemishes.
- Brows - Sweep highlighter under the brows and across the brow bone.
- Contouring - Use to paint lighter shades down the centre of the nose and between the brows before dotting darker shades under the hairline and under the cheekbones.
No packaging for a truly zero-waste make-up!
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please, re- use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
Flawless is a 100% vegan and cruelty-free cosmetics company. It was founded when Charmaine, its founder, set out to purchase a new set of makeup brushes.
After learning that many brushes are manufactured with cruelly farmed animal hair she decided she would take matters into her own hands and launch a business for makeup brushes that were of a professional standard, affordable and cruelty-free.
She believes in offering customers exceptional quality cosmetic products that perform to professional standards. It is important that all of her items are designed and handcrafted with respect for the natural environment. All of the products are cruelty-free, vegan and have been approved by PETA.