3 ORGANIC MATERIALS FOR AN ALL-IN-ONE CLEANING PAD: These fantastic multi-purpose cleaning pads are made with organic materials that can fully biodegrade. The inner layer is made of bamboo fibre, known for its antibacterial nature; the outer layer is made of organic cotton on one side, for smooth surfaces, and tough hessian fabric on the other, great for scrubbing away every bit of dirt on your pots and pans.
100% PLASTIC FREE: Ditch the plastic-topped sponges and single-use kitchen cloths for these reusable dishwashing and surface cleaning pads. They are extremely efficient to get rid of grease and dirt while being sustainable for the environment. Bring zero-waste into your kitchen!
FUN DESIGNS, BRING COLOUR AND STYLE IN YOUR KITCHEN: Each of these pads come in a fun and colourful distinctive design, choose your favourite one to match your mood of the day or your kitchen style!
HANDMADE IN THE UK: Each and every one of these scrubbies is handmade in the UK by the very talented Kerry!
Our kitchens are probably, together with the bathrooms, the areas of the house that we stuff the most with disposable plastic items. Small changes in our habits make a massive difference to our planet, and this lovely set of scrubbies is the perfect solution for greener cleaning solutions for your home.
These cleaning pads are fully biodegradable at the end of life.
- 2 pads - both made of organic cotton fabric on one side, hessian on the other, bamboo fibre in the middle.
- 100% Organic Printed Cotton printed with natural non-toxic dye
- Bamboo Lining is naturally antibacterial to eliminate bad smells
- Hessian is a woven fabric usually made from the skin of the jute plant or sisal fibres, that is incredibly tough and great for scrubbing
- 100% Organic Cotton Thread
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 100% plastic-free
- Recyclable/compostable materials
- Size: approx 14cm x 11cm
Each pad is made of organic cotton fabric, hessian, bamboo fibre in the middle. It can be composted at the end of life.
HOW TO USE
- Use the cotton side for wiping surfaces like a kitchen counter, table, sink, windows etc.
- Use the hessian rougher side for pots and pans that need a more robust scrubbing!
- Machine wash up to 40°C.
- Once they are all used up, cut them in small pieces and pop them in your compost. They will naturally biodegrade.
These scrubbies only come with a simple label made of recycled and recyclable brown paper.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family member or for your business, alternatively you can reuse it as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
Each of these delightful scrubbies is made by the very talented Kerry, using organic materials and her loyal sewing machine.
Every pad is made by hand with a lot of love and passion, in the hope that we can all transform our kitchens is less wasteful, kinder spaces for us and for Mother Earth!