3 ORGANIC MATERIALS FOR AN ALL-IN-ONE CLEANING PAD: These fantastic multi-purpose scrubbing pads are made with fully biodegradable materials: bamboo fibre as an inner layer; the outer layer is organic cotton on one side, great to clean smooth surfaces, and tough hessian fabric on the other, for scrubbing away the dirt on your pots and pans.
100% PLASTIC FREE: Forget using plastic-topped sponges and single-use kitchen cloths for these reusable dishwashing and surface cleaning pads. They are very efficient to eliminate dirt and grease while being sustainable for the environment.
FUNKY DESIGNS, BRING COLOUR AND STYLE IN YOUR KITCHEN: Each of these pads come in a fun and distinctive design, choose the one you like best to match your mood of the day or your kitchen tones!
HANDMADE IN THE UK: Each and every one of these scrubbies is sewed by hand in the UK by the very talented Kerry!
One of the areas in our house where we tend to create more waste is usually the kitchen. This is due to food shopping but also cleaning products, that usually come in plastic. Small changes in our habits make a massive difference to our planet, and this lovely set of scrubbies is the perfect solution for greener cleaning solutions for your home.
These cleaning pads are 100% biodegradable when they have been used so much they need to be composted!
- 2 pads - both made of organic cotton fabric on one side, hessian on the other, bamboo fibre in the middle.
- 100% Organic Printed Cotton, with natural non-toxic dye
- Bamboo Lining, antibacterial to get rid of bad odours
- Hessian, made from the skin of the jute plant, that is incredibly tough and great for scrubbing
- 100% Organic Cotton Thread
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 100% plastic-free
- Recyclable/compostable materials
- Size: approx 14cm x 11cm
Each pad is made of organic cotton fabric, the hessian, bamboo fibre in the middle. It can be composted at the end of life.
HOW TO USE
- Use the cotton side for wiping surfaces like a kitchen counter, table, sink, windows etc.
- Use the hessian rougher side for pots and pans that need a more robust scrubbing!
- Machine wash up to 40°C.
- Once they are all used up, cut them in small pieces and pop them in your compost. They will naturally biodegrade.
These scrubbies only come with a simple label made of recycled and recyclable brown paper.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family member or for your business, alternatively you can reuse it as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
Each of these delightful scrubbies is made by the very talented Kerry, using organic materials and her loyal sewing machine.
Every pad is made by hand with a lot of love and passion, in the hope that we can all transform our kitchens is less wasteful, kinder spaces for us and for Mother Earth!