3 ORGANIC MATERIALS, ONE CLEANING SPONGE: These multi-purpose cleaning pads are handmade using organic fabric. The inside is filled with bamboo fibre. Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, so this inner layer can protect your scrubby from mould and germs. On the two visible sides, fun organic cotton makes it the perfect cloth to clean smooth surfaces. The other side is made with strong hessian jute, great for scrubbing away dirt and grease.
FINALLY, A KITCHEN SPONGE NOT MADE OF PLASTIC! Plastic-made sponges and single-use kitchen towels are among the most wasteful things in our kitchen, not only they create a lot of waste but they also end up in landfills and after a very short time. These reusable alternatives are so efficient in getting your kitchen sparkling clean while being environmentally sustainable!
WHO SAYS CLEANING NEED TO BE BORING?: Each of these scrubbers is made with a lovely colourful distinctive print, just choose the one you like best, or get a few to match the mood of the day!
HANDMADE IN ENGLAND: Each individual scrubby is designed and sewn by hand in the UK by our beloved Kerry!
These handmade colourful kitchen pads are fully biodegradable at the end of life.
- Set of 2 pads - organic printed cotton on the soft side, hessian on the tougher side, bamboo fibre as inner protective layer
- Organic Cotton printed with natural non-toxic dye
- Bamboo Fibre is naturally antibacterial and helps eliminate bad smells and avoid mould.
- Hessian is made from the jute plant or sisal fibres, incredibly tough and great for scrubbing
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- 100% plastic-free
- Recyclable/compostable materials
- Size: approx 14cm x 11cm
Each pad is made of organic cotton fabric, hessian, bamboo fibre in the middle. It can be composted at the end of life.
HOW TO USE
- Use the cotton side for wiping surfaces like a kitchen counter, table, sink, windows etc.
- Use the hessian rougher side for pots and pans that need a more robust scrubbing!
- Machine wash up to 40°C.
- Once they are all used up, cut them in small pieces and pop them in your compost. They will naturally biodegrade.
These scrubbies only come with a simple label made of recycled and recyclable brown paper.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes and mailing bags, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family member or for your business, alternatively you can reuse it as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
Each of these delightful scrubbies is made by the very talented Kerry, using organic materials and her loyal sewing machine. Every pad is made by hand with a lot of love and passion, in the hope that we can all transform our kitchens is less wasteful, kinder spaces for us and for Mother Earth!