A UNIQUE NATURAL REMEDY FOR BREASTFEEDING MUMS' SORE NIPPLES: This deeply moisturising emollient balm, created with a biodynamic herbal infusion of soap nuts, help soothe and treat sore and cracked nipples. Its natural formula makes it completely safe for babies to latch on the nipple after use.
DELICATE MOISTURISERS FOR YOUR BABY'S NAPPY RASHES: This gentle salve is excellent for very sensitive skins, which make it ideal for soothing irritated baby skin. Use it when changing nappies and after bath time.
GREAT FOR INSECT BITES AND SKIN FLARE UPS: THIS 100% vegan natural healing balm is infused with seven organic anti-inflammatory soothing herbs that will calm and soothe your skin leaving it feeling protected and hydrated.
IT CAN BE USED IT AS A FACIAL CLEANSER TOO! If you have an issue with acne or spots, this salve will work better for your skin than any cleanser! Use it as part of your daily skin routine for clearer, smoother skin!
I have to be honest: my zero-waste journey took a whole new turn when I became a mum. All of a sudden I had to find products that were not only suitable for me, but also for my little baby girl.
Most of the baby products available on the market do actually come in plastic packaging, so I was really happy to discover this fantastic salve that comes completely plastic-free and it’s made with natural, organic ingredients.
Living Naturally Soapnut Salve is absolutely perfect to treat nappy rashes and delicate skin due to its natural formula, but I also found it amazing to cure my sore nipples while breastfeeding!
This 100% Natural Healing Balm is a deeply moisturising emollient balm, created with a biodynamic herbal infusion to create a potent herbal extract to help soothe and treat sore and inflamed skin.
- Infused with seven organic soothings herbs
- Use on: sore or inflamed skin, chapped lips, sore nipples, nappy rash, insect bites and sunburnt skin.
- Can also be used as a facial cleansing balm.
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Plastic Free
- ORGANIC WILDCRAFTED SOAPNUTS EXTRACT has a stimulating effect to skin cells and helps the skin to produce its own hyaluronic acid, which creates better hydrated, softer and smoother skin. Inside the fruit, there are also natural sugars which attract moisture and lock it in, making the skin more resistant and elastic - therefore helping in the battle against dry and ageing skin.
- ORGANIC PLANTAIN Has been used on skin wounds to decrease swelling, to remove the itch from bites, and sting from cuts and grazes, and is a mild antihistamine.
- ORGANIC MARSHMALLOW Soothes, softens, heals and reduces inflammation.
- ORGANIC CHICKWEED Traditionally used in ointments to soothe skin against itching and irritation.
- ORGANIC BURDOCK Has long been used as a treatment for wound healing and inflamed/dry/sensitive skin problems like: acne, eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis
- ORGANIC CALENDULA Extremely useful medicinally, because of its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Speeds up healing and will help counter infection in a range of skin irritations including sunburn, acne, cuts, nappy rash, sores.
- ORGANIC DANDELION A great antioxidant, detoxifier, and is used in skincare to soothe and help the skin rejuvenate.
Butyrospermum Parkii*, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Sapindus mukorossi Fruit Extract*, Euphorbia Cerifera wax, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Althea Officinalis extract*, Stellaria Media Extract*, Plantago species Leaf Extract*, Arctium Lappa Root Extract*, Taraxacum Officinale Extract*
HOW TO USE
- It can be used on cracked hands/feet, sunburn, stings, cuts/grazes, insect bites.
- Apply to skin, rub in.
- Use sparingly, a little goes a long way.
Living Naturally Fragrance-Free Salve comes in a reusable and recyclable glass jar with metal lid. Their printed labels are printed on FSC certified paper with vegetable ink.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
MEET LIVING NATURALLY
Dealing with their child eczema since a very young age, Living Naturally founders soon learnt that they needed to keep things simple. They did this by eliminating certain foods and toxins from their diet and their lives, trying to live a more mindful and cruelty-free life and teaching their children about how and why to make these choices.
As part of their radical (to some) natural lifestyle change, they were introduced to Soapnuts as a possible solution for eczema by a few family members and began using them to clean everything in the house. When they saw eczema getting better they realised how amazing these ancient soapy fruits were!
Living Naturally was founded and started selling soapnuts in 2009. The founders knew they couldn't be the only ones looking for a more natural, organic, biodegradable, hypoallergenic, sustainable and an environmentally friendly answer to cleaning the house, clothes and everything else in between.