COTTON, LIKE PLASTIC, IS NOT A SINGLE-USE PRODUCT: We as a society have finally started talking about how damaging single-use plastic is, and how it doesn't make any sense to use it once and bin it. However, cotton too is a crop that needs a lot of water to grow, so why throw it away after just one use? Say no to disposable cotton pads and switch to these fantastic reusable ones, they will last forever!
COTTON FLANNEL FOR MAKEUP REMOVAL: These beautiful pads are handmade using 2 layers of organic cotton flannel in mixed prints. They are great for removing every bit of makeup, once washed you can just reuse them over and over and over again!
ECO-FRIENDLY SHOULD BE FUN AND COLOURFUL: Marley's monsters products are unique and full of life to best watch your mood of the day, your kitchen, the style of your nursery, or even your little ones' favourite colours!
SUSTAINABILITY AND REUSABILITY FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR BABY: Marleys' Monsters is a certified Reduce I Reuse I Recycle I Rethink business; their sustainability mission is to implement creative and effective solutions to reduce their environmental impact and always create less waste in every aspect of their production.
This set of 20 facial rounds is a great way of eliminating disposable cotton balls and facial rounds from your home! They are made of 2 layers 100% cotton flannel in fun mixed prints
- Each pad is approximately 3" diameter
- Edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying
- Pads are made by Marley's mom in Eugene Oregon, USA
- Pads are not pre-washed, so expect some shrinkage
Flannel becomes more absorbent after the first few washes
- Suitable for vegans
Made of 2 layers of cotton flannel in mixed prints
HOW TO USE
- We recommend rinsing the pads immediately after use in cold water, this will extend their lifespan
- Hand wash or wash in washing machine with gentle load and air dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Some shrinkage should be expected as the fabrics are not prewashed
- We love these colourful prints, but every dye lot (batch of fabric) is different, and sometimes prints can ‘bleed’, meaning the dye can leach out of the fibres in the wash. To prevent colour transfer onto another laundry, we recommend washing a few times with like colours on warm to set the dyes in the fabric. Although not necessary, drying on low heat will also speed up the dye setting process.
Marley's Monsters products are all packaged with recyclable cardstock with acid-free ink.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
MEET MARLEY'S M0NSTERS
Marley's Monsters is a one-stop-shop for eco-friendly, reusable products and unique baby goods, all handmade in Oregon, USA.
Sarah, the founder started Marleys Monsters while on maternity leave from her career as an interior designer, waiting for the arrival of her first baby girl, Marley, in January of 2013.
She always had a passion for making anything and everything, so she knew that she wanted to make Marley something special before she was born. She decided that this project would be a stuffed monster with the fabric scraps she'd collected for years. She pulled her dusty sewing machine out of the closet and taught herself how to use it.
She really hadn't sewn anything since she was a little girl, and never fully understood the ins and outs of working a sewing machine. But after hard work, dedication and trial and error, Marley's first monster was born. After the monster she just kept going. She started making Marley everything she needed, always with sustainability and reusability in mind.
Throughout the baby years, she tried product after product and learned what she liked and didn't like about each one, before designing the version she liked best. Every recommendation or new product request from her customers also helped her to grow into what Marley's Monsters is today.