SOFT, PROTECTED LIPS EVERY DAY: This incredibly moisturising balm is the perfect solution for protecting your lips from summer sun or winter cold and wind! Ideal at healing chapped lips and hydrating dry skin at the corner of your mouth. Its natural ingredients make it 100% to use daily. Whether you are going to the beach or skiing in the winter, just pop it in your pocket for all-day lip care!
SOOTHING BALM FOR SORE OR DELICATE SKIN: This vegan balm is not only suitable for lips, but for the whole body, especially for those who suffer from delicate and dry skin. Its smooth, protective texture will heal flaky spots, alleviating burns as well as sunburns, and moisturise dry and damaged epidermis.
GENTLE ON SKIN, KIND TO THE PLANET: Like every product from the ZWP Shop, this balm is vegan and made with 100%natural ingredients (no nasty chemicals in sight!). It is SLS, Palm Oil and Parabens free, making it completely eco-friendly and safe for marine life.
MADE IN THE UK WITH RENEWABLE ENERGY: This balm is produced in Oxford using 100% renewable energy. Every aspect of its production is completely environmentally friendly, making it a truly eco-balm!
Are you looking for a balm that is not only great on lips but can also be used on the body? Do you want it to be vegan and environmentally sustainable, as well as have a very low carbon footprint? This happy balm by Zero Waste Path Shop has it all!
- Hydrate and protect lips from warm sunrays and winter cold temperatures.
- Soothes damaged/sore skin, prone to chuffing and cracking
- Heals burns and sunburns
- Moisturises and creates a natural barrier to skin, from normal to dry
- Scented with a blend of grapefruit, sweet orange, geranium and ylang ylang essential oils
- Plastic Free
- Free from Parabens and SLS
- Palm Oil Free
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Handmade in the UK
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Extra virgin olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Cocoa butter: Highly moisturising and conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Vitamin E oil: High in antioxidants and with excellent anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties
- Grapefruit essential oil: Energy boosting properties
- Sweet orange essential oil: Uplifting properties
- Geranium essential oil: Anxiety-relieving properties
- Ylang ylang essential oil: calming and stress-relieving properties
**Please note that because this product is handmade and hand-poured, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur**
Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Citrus Racemosa (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Cinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Comores (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil Within Essential Oils: Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
HOW TO USE
- Rub a finger on the surface and apply where needed: a little goes a long way!
- Keep away from heat sources
This Happy Balm by Zero Waste Path comes in a reusable and recyclable tin, and recycled brown paper label.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes or mailing bags, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family member or for your business, alternatively you can reuse it as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
MEET ZWP SHOP
At the beginning of 2016, the founders, Bianca and Giulio, decided to try and produce less waste after reading an article about Lauren Singer and her trash jar on her famous blog for a zero-waste lifestyle.
They committed themselves to try living as sustainably as possible and along the way they also started to produce more and more products that they then decided to make available to the public.
One of the reasons behind their desire to start their own brand was that it is really hard to find information about the waste and practices used to make products before they get to the consumer, and they also realised this is even true for many sustainable products. They have created a company that is not only zero-waste and sustainable in the ingredients and final packaging choices but also in every step of the production chain.