FORMULATED WITHOUT SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES: This amazing eyeshadow by Zao is rich in vegetable squalene olive, which softens and protects the skin. The nourishing formula cares for your lids with 100% natural ingredients.
HIGH-QUALITY RAW MATERIALS: Its delicate formula reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes and makes it suitable for regular use and sensitive eyes.
ECO-FRIENDLY INSIDE OUT: Zao eyeshadows are fully plastic-free, as they are based in a tin pan and are encased in a varnished bamboo packaging. Once finished all the eyeshadows can be refilled while keeping the bamboo case for life! Say yes to glamour, say no to waste!
ORGANIC BAMBOO POWDER FORMULA: Extracted from the joints of bamboo, it has a high silica content that remineralises, hydrates and participates in the regeneration of your skin, while reducing the shine of combination and oily skin.
Have you ever dreamt of a plastic-free eyeshadow? Look no further! Zao eye shadows come in aluminium tins encased in bamboo outer packaging!
They also come in a fully refillable format, so match your refills to multiply your make-up options!
Zao pearly eyeshadow is ideal for a sophisticated look and perfect for an evening out. Products with the pearly effect are recommended for deep-set or smaller eyes as they bring the eyes to life with a shimmer.
- A lovely texture that leaves the skin feeling fresh.
- Rich in vegetable squalene olive that softens and protects the skin.
- Organic bamboo powder formula: it has a high silica content that remineralises, and hydrates your skin. It also helps in reducing the shine of combination and oily skin.
- Also made with rice powder, one of the oldest cosmetic ingredients, great for mattifying the skin without clogging the pores by adjusting the secretion of sebum.
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty-free
This eye shadow also contains organic flaxseed oil - rich in unsaturated fatty acids (omega 6, omega 3) and vitamins (A, E B, K), this oil is very nourishing and regenerating. Thanks to the macromolecules it contains, it helps maintain the water in the epidermis and significantly improves its hydration and elasticity.
MICA, SQUALANE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) POWDER*, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, ZINC STEARATE, OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS**, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, SQUALENE, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL*, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL*, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, AQUA (WATER), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, BISABOLOL, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET).
*Ingredients From Organic Farming. ** processed from organic ingredients. Minimum 10% organic ingredients.
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard.
HOW TO USE
- Apply the lighter colour over the entire eyelid using a sponge applicator.
- Apply a medium intensity eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eye and under the brow with an orbit brush.
- Finish with a thin line of dark eyeshadow along the contour of your eye and use a brush to intensify your eyes.
- For a subtle touch, apply a very light colour in the corner of the eye following the "V", this will make your eyes sparkle, so don't forget it!
- If there is pearly deposit in the wrinkles around your eyes, just use your brush to remove excess powder and apply some compact powder. It's quick and easy.
Zao eyeshadows are fully plastic-free, as they are based in a tin pan and are encased in a varnished bamboo packaging. Refills are sold as a tin pan only. They come in a lovely cotton pouch with drawstring.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
With over 10 years of experience in organic cosmetics and vision to provide natural formulas enriched with active organic ingredients and sustainable packaging, Zao was born. Inspired by a natural gift received from a Taiwanese friend (a pen and pencil made in bamboo material), the founder was inspired to use Bamboo for organic make-up.
The round shape of the Bamboo gift is the same as the make-up castings produced today. From this point, the brand was born using Bamboo both for casing and formulations. Among Asian philosophies, Zen Buddhism and Taoism both have a philosophy of respecting nature. Thus Zao is a combination of Zen and Tao. Zao has developed 100% natural formulas enriched with active organic ingredients to enhance your skin's natural beauty.
Certified organic by Ecocert, this brand is free from all toxic chemicals including parabens, instead using micronised silver as a preservative. Let yourself be seduced by luminous colours and textures combining comfort and long-lasting hold. An innovative product presented in a modern and botanical material: bamboo.