FORMULA FREE OF SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES: This amazing eyeshadow by Zao is abundant in vegetable squalene olive, well known for its softening and protecting elements that are kind to the skin. It will nourish and care for your lids with 100% natural ingredients.
HIGH-QUALITY UNTREATED MATERIALS: Its delicate formula reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes and makes it suitable for regular use and sensitive eyes
ECO-FRIENDLY INSIDE OUT: Zao eyeshadows are fully plastic-free, as they are in an enclosed in a tin pan and then put inside a varnished bamboo casing. Once finished all the eyeshadows can be refilled while keeping the bamboo case for life! Say yes to glamour, say no to waste!
ORGANIC BAMBOO POWDER FORMULA: Extracted from the joints of bamboo, it has a high silica content that remineralises, hydrates and participates in the regeneration of your skin, while reducing the shine of combination and oily skin.
Have you ever dreamt of a plastic-free eyeshadow? Look no further! Zao eye shadows come in aluminium tins encased in bamboo outer packaging!
They also come in a fully refillable format, so match your refills to multiply your make-up options!
Matt eyeshadow is recommended for a nude effect as well as smoky eye result. The attractive texture will add a bright and fresh feeling to your stare.
- Rich in vegetable squalene oil, great for softening and protecting the skin.
- The organic macadamia seed oil is added to boost its formula with Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, It is a great moisturiser, with softening and emollient properties.
- It helps fight against free radicals while you are out and about having a great day.
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty-free
Why not try this fantastic vegan eyeshadow with one of our vegan make-up brushes?
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Zinc Stearate, Squalane, Silica, Bisabolol, Lauroyl Lysine, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Ci 77820 (Silver), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Maltodextrin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract. May Contain +/-: Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green).
*Ingredients From Organic Farming.
Percentage Of Natural Ingredients: 100%
Percentage Of Organic Ingredients: 10% minimum
Natural And Organic Cosmetic Certified By Ecocert Greenlife According To Ecocert Standard Available At: Http://Cosmetiques.Ecocert.Com.
HOW TO USE
- Apply the lighter colour over the eyelid using a sponge applicator.
- Apply a medium intensity eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eye and under the brow with an orbit brush.
- Finish with a thin line of dark eyeshadow along the contour of your eye and use a brush to intensify your eyes.
- For a subtle touch, apply a very light colour in the corner of the eye following the "V", this will make your eyes sparkle, so don't forget it!
- If there is pearly deposit in the wrinkles around your eyes, just use your brush to remove excess powder and apply some compact powder. It's quick and easy.
Zao eyeshadows are fully plastic-free, as they are based in a tin pan and are encased in a varnished bamboo packaging. Refills are sold as a tin pan only. They come in a lovely cotton pouch with drawstring.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
Zao was born with the vision to provide natural cosmetics made with active organic ingredients and packaging that would not damage the environment. The founder was inspired to use Bamboo for organic make-up after receiving a present from a friend from Taiwan.
The brand uses Bamboo both for casing and formulations. Among Asian philosophies, Zen Buddhism and Taoism both have a philosophy of respecting nature. Thus Zao is a combination of Zen and Tao.
Certified organic by Ecocert, this brand is free from all toxic chemicals including parabens, and instead, it uses micronised silver as a preservative.