SOFT AND ABUNDANT LATHER WITHOUT SLS! All soap bars from Zero Waste Path are extra gentle on the skin due to the absence of parabens, SLS and other chemical ingredients. They also contain pure organic coconut oil for a delightful foamy lather.
NATURAL SOAP LIKE IT USED TO BE! There was a time when soap was a synonym for natural ingredients, natural fragrance and plastic free. Then massive factory production and deceitful marketing transformed soap into a potion full of unknown ingredients, nearly constantly served in plastic. These handmade vegan soap bars from Zero Waste Path are exactly what soap is supposed to be like, all-natural ingredients and no synthetic chemicals!
GREAT AS SHAVING SOAP: Thanks to its foamy lather this soap bar is very versatile and can be used as a shaving soap, as well as facial and body soap.
IDEAL FOR DRY, SENSITIVE SKIN, ACNE AND SUNBURNS: This nourishing soap is suitable for all skin types and it will leave your skin moisturised and soft. The absence of essential oils and its formula packed with aloe vera juice make it a perfect product for sensitive skin type. Aloe vera is also particularly apt for skins that present scars, marks, acne and even sunburns.
SOAPS FOR A CLEANER AIR: Every and each one of these fantastic soap bars have been made in the UK using 100% renewable energy!
The soothing blend of this aloe vera organic soap is suitable for all skin types and it will leave your skin moisturised and soft. Its formula free of essential oils and rich with aloe vera juice makes it ideal for sensitive skins. It is suitable for skins with scars, marks, acne and even sunburns.
It creates such a nice and smooth later and it is particularly suited to be used as a shaving soap.
ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS!
- OLIVE OIL: It is a naturally effective moisturiser, hydrating the skin without clogging your pore
- COCONUT OIL: It is easily absorbed by skin follicles, and reduces inflammation of the skin, as well as being a natural antioxidant
- CASTOR OIL: The fatty acids contained in this oil promote healthy skin tissue growth.
- SHEA BUTTER: Hydrating and regenerative, it is a lifesaver for very dry skin
- ALOE VERA JUICE: Due to its hydrating properties, it is recommended for treating skin issues such as sunburns and acne. If used regularly it can also help reduce stretch marks, perfect for mamas or mummies-to-be!
- SPIRULINA POWDER: Rich in vitamin E, this nourishing powder gives the skin extra softness and moisture.
- GLYCERIN: It naturally occurs in solid soap bars This is because it is a by-product of saponification, and it has great nourishing properties.
Try it with our natural sisal soap pouch for great exfoliation results!
100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
Please be aware that due to the fact that this product is 100% handmade, there may be slight variations in weight, shape, colour, and aroma. This is just a natural part of being an artisanal product!
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate(Shea Butter)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Spirulina Platensis Powder*
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
HOW TO USE
- Keep this super-smooth soap in your bathroom by the kitchen sink or close to your bathtub.
For maximum comfort and durability, combine it with one of our selected eco-friendly soap racks! They will make a fantastic zero-waste pair and will make your soap last a lot longer!
- Use as a shaving soap together with one of our safety razors!
Zero Waste Path packaging is 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. It is also recyclable and/or compostable. Labels are made with natural, almond-based glue.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
MEET ZERO WASTE PATH
At the beginning of 2016, the founders, Bianca and Giulio, decided to try and produce less waste after reading an article about Lauren Singer and her trash jar on her famous blog for a zero-waste lifestyle.
They committed themselves to try living as sustainably as possible and along the way they also started to produce more and more products that they then decided to make available to the public.
One of the reasons behind their desire to start their own brand was that it is really hard to find information about the waste and practices used to make products before they get to the consumer, and they also realised this is even true for many sustainable products.
They have created a company that is not only zero-waste and sustainable in the ingredients and final packaging choices but also in every step of the production chain.