One of the first zero-waste swaps we did as a family was to buy reusable produce bags for all our fruit and vegetables, instead of using single-use ones provided at markets or stores. It is such an easy change to a common routine, but what a difference it makes to the environment!
This organic cotton bag is perfect for loose fruit or veg at the supermarket or at your local farmer's market, but it's also great for storing bread or carrying your sandwich to work!
- Great for storing onions and potatoes at home.
- Perfect for fruit and vegetables
- Why not bring it to your local bread shop or the bakery section at your local supermarket, and use it for bread, croissant or muffins?
- This bag is really versatile and can also be used as a storage bag for your baby essentials or even as a dirty clothes container when travelling. The list is endless!
- Made of organic cotton
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Reusable and re-washable (washing machine safe)
These reusable utensils are fully compostable and they help keep our planet cleaner and free of long-lasting plastics.
The bamboo cutlery set includes:
- A 20cm bamboo fork
- A 20-cm bamboo knife with a serrated blade
- A 20-cm bamboo spoon
- A 20-cm bamboo straw
- A set of chopsticks
- A cleaning brush
- A convenient organic cotton pouch
This set of 6 un-paper towel is a great way to eliminating disposable kitchen paper from your kitchen and your home! They are made of 100% organic cotton in a lovely natural shade
- Size is 12"x10"
- Towels are 1 ply and edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying.
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes and will shrink just enough to be the perfect size for a standard paper towel roll.
- These reusable cotton towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll up on a paper towel roll without the need for snaps. Or store them in a basket.
- Suitable for vegans
- Handmade and reusable