NOURISH AND PROTECT DRY LIPS: As the seasons change, many of our lips become very dry, and can even crack. This can be painful, and even embarrassing, so avoiding this at all costs is important. Use this to keep their lips moist and happy all day long!
PLASTIC FREE, AS IT SHOULD BE: Many lip balm tubes are made out of plastic, which is often tossed out, or even tossed in the oceans. We counteract this by making our lip balm tubes out of recyclable paper. That way, when you are done with it, you can simply recycle the packaging, helping the planet out in the long term. This also makes an awesome zero-waste gift!
NO HARSH CHEMICALS TO WORRY ABOUT: Nobody wants to read through a mile-long list when it comes to body care products. This is especially true with anything that one puts near their mouth. We strive to keep everything as simple as can be. These natural ingredients include peppermint essential oil, cocoa butter and beeswax.
GIVE MONEY TO CHARITY IN THE PROCESS: We know how important the planet is, and want to work with others to help make the world a better place to live. As a result of that mission, we provide 8.5% of the sales from each eco-friendly tube of lip balm to an eco-conscious charity. That way, we all can benefit.
Bees are vital to the life of the planet as a whole. Without them, we cannot grow food the way we do, and our food systems would collapse. Using beeswax products helps to increase bee populations, and is also a great natural product that can have a variety of uses.
This natural balm by Valley Mist comes with zero-waste packing, a great way to reduce the amount of waste that we all make without even thinking about it. Just add it to your recycling bin, or compost it when you are done with it.
- Free from parabens and other petroleum-based compounds.
- Made with 30% cocoa butter to more hydrated lips
- Filled with Vitamin E for added protection and nourishment
- Beeswax used as a natural way to seal in hydrated and prevent chapped lips.
- The packaging is 100% recyclable and/or composted at the end of life.
- Plastic-free packaging
- Long-lasting! Due to its powerful natural formula, you don't need to keep applying it, a small quantity goes a long way and it will save you money in the long run!
- Donate money to charity with each and every purchase.
Theobroma Cacao (Organic Cocoa) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Oil)
HOW TO USE
- Apply a thin layer of lip balm on both your upper and bottom lips
- You can also place the balm directly on your finger and then rub it on your lips
- Great to rub over cuticles too to nourish your nails.
Valley Mist Lip Balm comes in a fully recyclable cardboard container. No plastic at all!
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes or mailing bags, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family member or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
MEET VALLEY MIST
Valley Mist comes from the passion of Jo for a natural and holistic lifestyle. She started the company in 2017 with the main goal of offering other like-minded people natural, 100% chemical free products.
Jo believes that allowing our bodies to function in their natural, non-polluted environments is key to make a change to our health and our amazing planet. All Valley Mist products are handmade in the UK using natural ingredients.