FACE SERUM FOR DAY AND NIGHT: Plant oils are great at moisturising our skin, especially so when the weather changes -they are a true regenerating elixir during both the colder and the driest, hottest months of the year. This highly nourishing facial oil will hydrate, protect and give relief to your skin for a healthy and young look.
THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR DRY, TIRED SKIN: Facial oils are renowned for boosting skin's natural health, while also giving it an almost instantaneous smooth, soft and flowing appearance. This facial oil is particularly suited for skin types that tend to be dry, tired and it's perfect for mature skin types too.
BEAUTY ELIXIR FOR INFLAMED SKINS: Its formula rich in rose oil, known to regulate the production of oil, and Frankincense oil, frequently used in cosmetics making for its anti-ageing properties, make this serum oil a great ally to fight free radicals and keep wrinkles at bay, while also soothing and gently restoring the skin.
ORGANIC INGREDIENTS FOR TRUE NATURAL BEAUTY: From highly moisturising cold-pressed apricot oil to Vitamin E- packed and skin-softening argan oil, to soothing primrose oil among others, this moisturising serum is 100% natural and vegan.
If you thought that moisturisers only come in cream form, you have never put the amazing properties of serum oils to the test. This Rose, Frankincense and Geranium Radiance Organic oil is packed with natural, ingredients that will soothe, nurture and balance dry, tired and or mature skin.
- ORGANIC APRICOT KERNEL OIL: Nourishing and highly moisturising cold-pressed oil, it is rich in Oleic acid allowing it to absorb quickly into the skin.
- ORGANIC ARGAN OIL: Grease-free cold-pressed oil, it's renowned for its anti-ageing properties, as it is packed with Vitamin E and saponins that help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles as well as soothe inflammation.
- EVENING PRIMROSE OIL: high in antioxidants, it's anti-inflammatory so it is particularly beneficial when used to soothe red or angry skin.
- ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL: high in Vitamin A it can dramatically improve skin hydration while nourishing the skin at the same time.
- GERANIUM OIL: ideal for treating oily / acne-prone skin.
- ROSE ABSOLUTE: Rose is hydrating and balancing, helping skin to regulate the production of oil for a refreshed complexion. Great for dry, red/irritated and mature skin.
- FRANKINCENSE OIL: Frankincense is used for its rejuvenating, anti-ageing and astringent properties to reduce pore appearance and improve skin elasticity.
- LAVENDER OIL: one of the most versatile natural oils, some of its properties include anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, soothing and healing effects.
Vegan, Cruelty-Free and 100% Natural.
Prunus armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Oenothera (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium Oil), Rosa Damask (Rose) Oil and Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil.
HOW TO USE
- We recommend applying on clean skin, after using a facial soap or a natural toner.
- Decant 2-3 drops of face oil into the palm of your hand, and massage the oil on face and neck for 30 seconds until fully absorbed.
- Wait 2-3 minutes before applying makeup.
- Use in the morning before starting the day, and at night after applying a night cream
Kutis Radiance Organic Serum comes a glass bottle with a glass pipette. It is 100% reusable.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
Kutis founder Kate started making handmade skincare products to use for herself and to gift family and friends. The response to her creation gathered such accolades that she decided to turn it into a small business and 5 years on, Kutis is going stronger and adding more and more products that are fair, sustainable and eco-friendly.