PLASTIC-FREE BIRTHDAY CARD: Greeting cards, can they be recycled? A lot of them unfortunately are plastified or decorated with glitter, which means that they cannot go into the paper bin. The solution? Say happy birthday with one of these eco-cards made with 100% recycled paper!
SEED PAPER BIRTHDAY CARD: If you love receiving or gifting birthday greeting cards to your loved ones, but you also want to protect our planet, then why not choose ones that can be planted in pots and turn into flowers? These amazing greeting cards are made with paper embedded with seeds, and can be planted to grow beautiful wildflowers and herbs!
HANDMADE IN THE UK: Available in individual cards, or in a pack of 5 cards, to wish a greener birthday to the people you love the most!
ADD THIS TO YOUR EARTHBITS GIFT SET: Do you want us to send a gift to someone you love? Add one of these beautiful cards to our plastic-free wrapped gifts, and we will write a handwritten message to send directly to your special ones!
- Plantable Birthday Greeting Cards
- Available in: individual card / pack of 5 cards
- 100% recycled paper, embedded with seeds
- Contains seeds of wildflowers and herbs
- Each card comes with a brown envelope
- Pack of 5 is wrapped in a compostable and biodegradable sleeve made of vegetable starch.
HOW TO USE
- Place the gifted card in a pot with compost
- Water well and often to keep the paper moist at all times.
- Do not let the paper dry out as this will reduce the chance of growth
- Keep it somewhere light and warm (a window ledge is a great place, especially if exposed to sun rays)
- Once the seeds start are large enough, transfer to a bigger pot or plant in the garden.
Vida Natural Plantable Birthday Card sets come in bags that are 100% compostable and biodegradable, as they are made with vegetable starch
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
MEET VIDA NATURA
After watching some extremely disturbing documentaries on the devastating effect plastic has on the environment, Sally, the founder of Vida Natura, found herself wondering how she could help.
One of the reasons behind her desire to start her own sustainable business was the realisation that it is really hard to find information about waste and practices used to make products before they get to the consumer, so she created a company that is not only zero-waste and sustainable in the ingredients and final packaging choices but also in every step of the production chain.