COTTON, LIKE PLASTIC, IS NOT A SINGLE-USE PRODUCT: We as a society have finally started talking about how damaging single-use plastic is, and how it doesn't make any sense to use it once and bin it. However, cotton too is a crop that needs a lot of water to grow, so why throw it away after just one use? Say no to disposable kitchen towels and switch to these fantastic reusable ones, they will last forever!
COTTON TOWELS FOR AS MANY USES AS YOU CAN THINK OF!: These beautiful cotton towels are handmade using cotton in funky mixed prints. They are great for using in the kitchen, wiping cheeky spills on tables or counters, cleaning dirty little hands, and even great while out and about for any emergency accident!
ECO-FRIENDLY SHOULD BE FUN AND COLOURFUL: Marley's monsters products are unique and full of life to best watch your mood of the day, your kitchen, the style of your nursery, or even your little ones' favourite colours! And the best part is that you can just reuse them over and over and over again!
SUSTAINABILITY AND REUSABILITY FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR BABY: Marleys' Monsters is a certified Reduce I Reuse I Recycle I Rethink business; their sustainability mission is to implement creative and effective solutions to reduce their environmental impact and always create less waste in every aspect of their production.
This set of 6 un-paper towel is a great way to eliminate disposable kitchen paper from your kitchen and your home! They are made of 100% cotton in lovely mixed prints
- Size is 12"x10"
- Towels are 1 ply and edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying.
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes and will shrink just enough to be the perfect size for a standard paper towel roll.
- These reusable cotton towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll up on a paper towel roll without the need for snaps. Or store them in a basket.
- Suitable for vegans
- Handmade and reusable
Made of 100% cotton in mixed prints.
HOW TO USE
- We recommend rinsing the unpaper towels immediately after use in cold water, this will extend their lifespan
- Hand-wash or machine-wash with gentle load and air dry
- Some shrinkage should be expected as the fabrics are not pre-washed
- We love these colourful prints, but every dye lot (batch of fabric) is different, and sometimes prints can ‘bleed’, meaning the dye can leach out of the fibres in the wash. To prevent colour transfer onto another laundry, we recommend washing a few times with like colours on warm to set the dyes in the fabric. Although not necessary, drying on low heat will also speed up the dye setting process.
Marley's Monsters products are all packaged with recyclable cardstock with acid-free ink.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family or for your business, or as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
MEET MARLEY'S M0NSTERS
Marley's Monsters is a one-stop-shop for eco-friendly, reusable products and unique baby goods, all handmade in Oregon, USA.
Sarah, the founder started Marleys Monsters while on maternity leave from her career as an interior designer, waiting for the arrival of her first baby girl, Marley, in January of 2013.
She always had a passion for making anything and everything, so she knew that she wanted to make Marley something special before she was born. She decided that this project would be a stuffed monster with the fabric scraps she'd collected for years. She pulled her dusty sewing machine out of the closet and taught herself how to use it.
She really hadn't sewn anything since she was a little girl, and never fully understood the ins and outs of working a sewing machine. But after hard work, dedication and trial and error, Marley's first monster was born. After the monster she just kept going. She started making Marley everything she needed, always with sustainability and reusability in mind.
Throughout the baby years, she tried product after product and learned what she liked and didn't like about each one, before designing the version she liked best. Every recommendation or new product request from her customers also helped her to grow into what Marley's Monsters is today.