100% NATURAL: The fibres of this dish brush are made from the Agave Sisalana plant, which is an extremely versatile plant similar to hemp. The handle and head are made purely from wood.
SPICK AND SPAN POTS AND PANS: The bristles are perfectly matched when it comes to cleaning stubborn grit on pans.
PEACE OF MIND: Not only is the entire brush made from natural materials, but the head is replaceable as well. Adding a further reduction in waste, even if that waste is compostable.
FEELS GREAT IN YOUR HAND: Washing with a wooden brush just feels nice. Soft to hold and easy to brush around any surface.
Our removable head wooden dish brush, 100% natural fibres made from Agave Sisalana plant.
Cleans stubborn grit on pans.
Our EarthBits Wooden Dish Brush with a removable head is created from sustainable and natural materials.
This brush is fully biodegradable and comes with a brush head that is removable and replaceable.
Spare replaceable head available separately.
- 100% natural wooden dish brush
- 100% plastic-free
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Sustainable and biodegradable
- Alternative to plastic scourers
- Long-handled, great for cleaning dishes and pots.
- Designed to last, keep the handle and just remove the head when a replacement is needed.
- Bristles made of very robust sisal fibre, which helps it resist to acid, alkaline solutions and heat.
- Its elasticity and optimum water absorption make this type of fibre suitable for many applications.
- Handle 15 cm long, head approx 7x7 cm diameter; total length approx 24 cm
Made of untreated beechwood with natural sisal fibre bristles. It can be composted at the end of life, we recommend replacing the brush head with a new one from our shop at the end of life to maintain the handle and reduce waste!
HOW TO USE
- Use it as a regular dish brush but do not leave it sitting in water for long periods, as this will decrease its useful life.
- Its natural components make it not suitable for dishwashers; just rinse it underwater with a drop on natural soap to remove residues and bacteria.
- Let it air dry fully in between uses.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BRUSH HEAD
- Pull the handle and hold the head.
- The U-shaped clip will slide out.
- Replace the head by sliding back into the U-shaped clip until you will feel it lock into place.
All EarthBits products come with minimal packaging or no packaging whenever possible, in our ever-growing efforts to minimise our waste and impact on the environment. This wooden dish brush only comes with a simple label made of recycled and recyclable brown paper, printed with non-toxic ink.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape. Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family member or for your business, alternatively you can reuse it as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
First off, thank you for visiting our website! We starting our own journey as a zero-waste family with a clear goal in mind to make meaningful changes in our habits and lifestyle; our mantra has always been “have less impact on the planet, create less waste, and become better, more sustainable consumers”.
In our quest to swap plastic or disposable products with durable, plastic-free and less wasteful alternatives, we found there were companies we fell we could trust completely. These companies are now part of the EarthBits family and we are very proud to collaborate with them and showcase their products on this site!
On the other hand, we also found there were a lot of other products that were advertised as “eco-friendly” but didn’t seem to us as sustainable or ethical as we wanted them to be. With that in mind, we decided to launch our own brand of products, sourced from small, often family-run suppliers we can fully trust.
All our products have a story to tell, and they have been made with our beautiful Earth in mind! I hope you will love them as much as we do!