REUSABLE MAKEUP REMOVER PADS: Say no to disposable cotton pads and choose these reusable alternatives instead! Just throw them in your washing machine inside the handy muslin bag (included) and wash on 30 degrees. Ready to use again!
MAKEUP REMOVER PADS THAT LAST: These makeup pads have the great advantage of being able to reuse for a very long time, saving you money and stopping waste of resources. This is such an easy way of stopping your bathroom waste with no effort at all. Imagine how many disposable ones you can save!
SUPER SOFT BAMBOO AND COTTON PADS: Bamboo fibre is so soft and dense. This combined with cotton, makes these pads perfect to absorb and apply foundation, eye shadow, toner and more.
2 STYLES AVAILABLE: White and green colour available, choose your favourite style!
Remove the makeup, keep the pads!
These soft yet durable reusable makeup pads are the best zero-waste alternative to disposable cotton rounds: they are perfect for removing makeup at the end of the day, apply toner or any other facial lotion. However, unlike their wasteful commercial counterpart, these ones can be washed and reused for a very long time.
Because you can just swap over to the other side and the cleanser has soaked through you can get double use from the cleanser that you have applied, so no need to keep adding more on new pads.
- Each pad is approx. 8cm in diameter
- Soft and absorbent
- Available in 2 styles:
- White: Soft Bamboo Velvet, ideal for everyday makeup and sensitive areas (especially eyes)
- Green: Cotton and Bamboo fibre, perfect for mascara, lipsticks and exfoliating.
- Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and makes it perfect for daily use. This is due to its natural property called bamboo kun that can kill up to 70% of any bacteria attempting to incubate on the bamboo, be it in its natural form or fabric.
- Cotton is gentle on the skin while being sturdy at the same time.
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Reusable, they will last a long time
- Compostable at end of life.
- Cotton wash bag included
White make up pads: Velvet, Cotton and bamboo fibre.
Green-white make up pads: Cotton and bamboo fibre
HOW TO USE
- We recommend rinsing the pads immediately after use in cold water, this will extend their lifespan
- Hand-wash or wash in the washing machine with gentle load and air dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Some shrinkage should be expected as the fabrics are not pre-washed
- Do not bleach
- Use together with your favourite vegan toner or organic facial cleanser
All EarthBits products come with minimal packaging or no packaging whenever possible, in our ever-growing efforts to minimise our waste and impact on the environment. These make-up removal pads only comes with a simple recycled and recyclable brown paper label, printed with non-toxic ink.
All EarthBits packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable, using recycled or reused cardboard boxes, recycled/recycling paper and recyclable tape.
Please re-use your packaged box should you need to send something else to a friend, family member or for your business, alternatively you can reuse it as a storage box in the house. Upcycling is one of our favourite zero-waste habits here at EarthBits!
First off, thank you for visiting our website! We starting our own journey as a zero-waste family with a clear goal in mind to make meaningful changes in our habits and lifestyle; our mantra has always been “have less impact on the planet, create less waste, and become better, more sustainable consumers”.
In our quest to swap plastic or disposable products with durable, plastic-free and less wasteful alternatives, we found there were companies we fell we could trust completely. These companies are now part of the EarthBits family and we are very proud to collaborate with them and showcase their products on this site!
On the other hand, we also found there were a lot of other products that were advertised as “eco-friendly”, but didn’t seem to us as sustainable or ethical as we wanted them to be. With that in mind, we decided to launch our own brand of products, sourced from small, often family-run suppliers we can fully trust.
All our products have a story to tell, and they have been made with our beautiful Earth in mind! I hope you will love them as much as we do!